I write on a variety of personal finance topics, although my strengths are in credit, debt, budgeting, and general savings advice. I’ve worked with FinTech startups, Fortune 100 financial services firms, publishers, and other organizations that help people understand and manage their money.
Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions
Society of Grownups
(a MassMutual learning initiative)
Ghostwritten data-drive pieces and interviews.
Ghostwritten pieces on saving, budgeting, and meeting financial goals.
Syndicated Articles On
(interviews, quotes, and background)
- The Price Matching Honesty Test (CBS 13 Sacramento)
- Which Retailers Have The Best Price Matching Policies? (WFMY 2)
- 6 Things You Must Know About Gift Returns (Kiplinger Personal Finance)
- Avoiding Valentine’s Day Flower Woes (New York Times’s Bucks Blog)
- Can You Snag A Checking Account Paying 2% Or More in Interest? (The Street)
- When It’s Okay to Give Yourself Permission to Spend More (Co-Op Credit Unions)
- 23 Reasons Why You Will Always Be Poor (on Nasdaq.com)
- The Weirdest Thing I Did to Save Money (GOBankingRates)
- 5 Back-to-College Money Hacks (USA Today)